Cannabinoids for topical use (for the skin) revolutionize the perception of the cannabis plant and restore its image by its benefits in mild medication. Are you still septic?..... Try one of the proposed preparations, you will be surprised!
What are cannabinoids for topical use?
This product category includes lotions, emulsions, balms and oils that will be applied and absorbed through the skin.
Topical application combines the benefits of cannabis with those of the product.
How do cannabinoids act on the dermis?
Cannabinoids bind to the network of receptors called CB2 that are present throughout the body. These internally generated receptors are activated by cannabis-derived compounds such as CBD, THC, also known as "phyto-cannabinoids". Acting only on the dermis without reaching the bloodstream, they have no psychotropic effect.
Are you a fan of soft medication?
Topical preparations are now recognized and used to relieve local or muscle pain, reduce inflammation and lower blood pressure.
Recent studies have shown that preparations combining cannabinoids administered topically and used regularly reduce or even eliminate psoriasis, dermatitis and other itching attacks. The soothing action of the preparations can also reduce headaches and cramps.
- Challapalli PV, Stinchcomb AL. In vitro experiment optimization for measuring tetrahydrocannabinol skin permeation. Int J Pharm. 2002;241:329-39.
- Gaffal E, Cron M, Glodde N, Tuting T. Anti-inflammatory activity of topical THC in DNFB-mediated mouse allergic contact dermatitis independent of CB1 and CB2 receptors. Allergy 2013; 68: 994-1000.
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. (2007, August 17). Cannabis May Help Alleviate Allergic Skin Disease. ScienceDaily. Retrieved April 7, 2016 from www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/08/070816094649.htm
- Jorge LL, Feres CC, Teles VE. Topical preparations for pain relief: efficacy and patient adherence. Journal of Pain Research. 2011;4:11-24. doi:10.2147/JPR.S9492.
- Russo EB. Cannabinoids in the management of difficult to treat pain. Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management. 2008;4(1):245-259.
Sixty8 is a registered trademark of the Swiss company Green Brothers, a family business specialising in hemp production. Their production site is located in the Broie region on their family farm. They have several tens of hectares of outdoor production but also a large indoor production area.
Their passion for hemp is reflected in the quality of their products. Their team consists of several Master Growers who are experts in hemp production. They produce organic hemp without any pesticides. They use natural predators to defend their plants against pests and pests. Therefore, their products are grown with passion in order to satisfy the requirements of their customers.